The Alexander Hotel is undergoing extensive renovations to improve not only the outside structure but also to beautify our interior. Unfortunately, the renovations are scheduled to continue until March 2018. There will be some level of noise during this time as well as some changes to the services and amenities offered. There are currently no restaurants operating on property but we still offer daily breakfast as well as lunch and drinks at our pool bar. Our Gift Shop also provides a verity of fresh sandwiches and salads as well as groceries. Our lower swimming pool is still open and there is direct access to the beach from this pool.
Subject to change without notice
- Updated Adult Pool on Upper Amenity Deck: December 2017 through October 2017
- Updated Upper Amenity Deck: December 2017 through November 2017
- New Fitness Center: November 2017 through October 2017
- New Windows and Glass Balconies: May 2015 through November 2017
- Updated Hallways and Lobby: September 2017 through March 2018
- Updated Ballroom & Meeting Rooms: September 2017 through December 2017
- New Fiber-optics Internet and Cable: March 2017 through September 2017.
- The contractors are authorized to work from 9:00a to 5:00p Monday through Friday.
- The Oceanfront Restaurant, Room Services, Garden Terrace (Breakfast) will be closed
- The Oceanview Pool Bar will be open and serve lunch 11:00am to dusk Friday through Sunday
- The Alexander Shop will be open at the Lobby Level 7 Days a week – See Front Desk for Hours.
Renovation work will only be conducted on weekdays and every effort will be made to minimize noise and guest disturbance. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience these renovations may cause but please to not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or require additional information.
See below for renderings of the fantastic changes that our amenities are undergoing.