Pardon Our Dust
The Alexander Hotel is undergoing extensive renovations to improve not only the outside structure but also to beautify our interior. Unfortunately, the renovations are scheduled to continue until December 2019. There will be some level of noise during this time as well as some changes to the services and amenities offered. There are currently no restaurants operating on property but we still offer lunch and drinks at our pool bar. Our Gift Shop also provides a verity of fresh sandwiches and salads as well as groceries. Our lower swimming pool with two Jacuzzis is still open and there is direct access to the private beach from this pool.
- Updated Adult Pool: December 2017 through October 2019
- Updated Upper Amenity Deck: December 2017 through December 2019
- New Fitness Center: November 2017 through November 2019
- New Windows and Glass Balconies: May 2015 through August 2018
- Updated Hallways and Lobby: September 2017 through October 2019
- Updated Ballroom & Meeting Rooms: September 2017 through March 2020
- New Fiber-optics Internet and Cable: March 2017 through September 2018.
- The contractors are authorized to work from 9:00a to 5:00p Monday through Saturday
- The Oceanfront Restaurant, Room Service, Garden Terrace (Breakfast) will be closed. (Limited Breakfast available at the Gift Shop & Market)
- The Pool & Oceanfront Bar will be open 7 Days a week – See Front Desk for Hours.
- The Alexander Gift Shop & Market will be open at the Lobby Level 7 Days a week – See Front Desk for Hours.
Renovation work will every effort to minimize noise and guest disturbance. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience these renovations may cause but please to not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or require additional information.
Hotel Direct (305)-341-6500 or by email Reservations@Alexanderhotel.com
See below for renderings of the fantastic changes that our amenities are undergoing.
Exterior West Deck
Exterior South Deck
Pathway To Pool
Corridor To Condos