Pardon Our Dust
The Alexander Hotel is undergoing extensive renovations to improve not only the outside structure but also to beautify our interior. Unfortunately, the renovations are scheduled to continue until January 2021. There will be some level of noise during this time as well as some changes to the services and amenities offered. There are currently no restaurants operating on property but we still offer lunch and drinks at our pool bar. Our Gift Shop also provides a verity of fresh sandwiches and salads as well as groceries. Our lower swimming pool with two Jacuzzis is still open and there is direct access to the private beach from this pool.
- Updated Adult Pool: Scheduled to be Completed: January 2021
- Updated Upper Amenity Deck: Scheduled to be Completed: January 2021
- New Fitness Center: Scheduled to be Completed: November 2020
- New Windows and Glass Balconies: Completed!
- Updated Hallways and Lobby: Scheduled to be Completed: June 2020
- Updated Ballroom & Meeting Rooms: Scheduled to be completed: September 2020
- New Fiber-Optics Internet and Cable: Completed!
- Porte-Cochere: Scheduled to be Completed: September 2020
- The Contractors are authorized to work from 9:00a to 5:00p Monday through Saturday
- The Oceanfront Restaurant and Garden Terrace (Breakfast) is closed.
- The Pool & Oceanfront Bar will be open 7 Days a week – See Front Desk for Hours.
- The Alexander Gift Shop & Market will be open at the Lobby Level 7 Days a week – See Front Desk for Hours.
Renovation Crews will make every effort to minimize noise and guest disturbance. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience these renovations may cause but please to not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or require additional information.
Hotel Direct (305)-341-6500 or by email Reservations@Alexanderhotel.com